(TMZ) - Wanna see a world famous DJ accidentally set his hair on fire while blowing out his birthday candles? Well you're in luck because Tuesday night in L.A., that's exactly what Skrillex did.
It all went down at a private event space in Hollywood when the producer leaned over his birthday cake to blow out the candles, and boom! Fireworks.
Luckily, someone at the party noticed before serious damage was done, and Skrillex - real name Sonny Moore - was able to extinguish the flames.
He laughed the whole thing off before eating his enormous turntable-shaped birthday cake.
Skrillex really knows how to heat up a party! Watch below:
READ MORE: TMZ
Photo Credit Getty Images